LYDIA MOUNTAIN PET POLICY AGREEMENT
To ensure a comfortable stay for all guests of Lydia Mountain Lodge & Log Cabins, we have developed the following guidelines for pet etiquette:
- Dogs must be trained and well behaved.
- Dogs may not be left alone in the room unless in a crate.
- Pet owners will notify the management of any pet "accidents" immediately.
- Pet owners are responsible for picking up all pet doo-doos.
- Pet owners will be responsible for the repair of replacement of any items stained or damaged by their pet(s).
- We recommend you bring towels for pets with messy paws. Cabin towels are for guests only.
- Guests who choose not to register their pet and occupy a cabin other than those that have been designated will be charged a $150.00 cleaning charge per day.
- Any pet that becomes aggressive, disruptive or noisy to any guest or other person at Lydia Mountain Lodge & Log Cabins must be immediately removed from the Lydia property upon request. Once the pet has been removed, should the guests decide not to return for the remainder of their reservation, any value of the unused days of that reservation are forfeit and will not be refunded.
- Lydia Mountain Lodge & Log Cabins is not liable for the health or safety of any pets.